Tuesday, January 16, 2007

hi, frnds

Hello All,

These Days working as SEO is like facing lots of trouble. Since The search engine is updating their algorithm and bringing new things. It all started with google . Google constantly update his algorithm and changes his search results. That is why the sites which are ranking high are suddenly disappearing next day. Google does not reveal his strategy of how he ranks to the pages. But as SEO we follow certain rules of SEO that are well-known in the industry. But many sites require more than that, I think almost every sites. Those who got their things right, get their sites on top and those who fail, try for the next.

I’ll keep posting such important things and strategies regarding SEO. But now I am switching the topic from SEO to my personal life.

I am very busy these days. I am not only working as SEO but also exploring the world of Programming. So I don’t have time to spend for myself. Hope It’ll change soon and I’ll get time to relax.

No comments: